Saturday, November 21, 2009

First Me, Now Costas Blocked By Jay

I think I am sensing a pattern here...

First, Jay Cutler blocks me on Twitter. Then, he snubs Bob Costas...

Very little offense on the field, great defense off... Very defensive, in any case.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Bears take the national stage yet again Sunday night. Mary, her mom and I get the enjoy the game in front of the home plasma. Well, maybe not "enjoy," but we'll make the best of it. However the Bears are not acting in a way befitting the national spotlight as they are not cooperating with NBC.

This is oh-so silly. I am embarrassed that the Chicago Bears franchise has been reduced to such pettiness. Not only is Cutler refusing to talk to NBC prior to the Sunday Night Football game, but so are Lovie Smith and Jerry Angelo.

Really? Way to keep it classy, Bears.

At least Bob Costas is a good sport. A good, tiny, little sport. Here are the details:

Costas: Bears' refusal not a personal snub

And I had such high hopes for this season. Now it's like a bad dream.

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com