Sunday, July 18, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: Three Deer!

Just before dusk, the deer returned. This time, we got to see more the entire family: Mama Deer was joined by two baby deer.

Forgive me for fawning...

I was looking out the porch door when I noticed what appeared to be a deer way up the hill and headed toward neighbor Joe's backyard right next to his house. Mary grabbed the camera and as I slid out the screen door TWO little ones ran back down the hill where Mom kept watch.

In this first shot: Mama Deer stares at me from underneath the apple trees...


In this rather fuzzy shot (let's call it "artsy") the two siblings take off toward the safety of the woods behind neighbor Tony's yard!


Still no sight of the buck. But the herd is growing!

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Sports Blogger said...

shoot the vermin - they will destroy everything in your yard. Believe me, I speak from experience!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com