Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scenes From A Wedding

We just flew - by car - back from my brother Eric and his bride Jen's wedding in Illinois. It was an event to remember! We had a blast and it was a jam-packed three-day weekend.

In fact, between Mary and I, we shot hundreds of pictures. I have nine to share before I collapse into bed...


Here's the happy couple fleeing church to their getaway car (as best man, I was the driver).


Mary and I in front of the church. What a well-dressed, dignified couple!


Did I mention the Halloween-eve reception had a costume theme?


Even Dad and Mom got in to the act.


Mary bares her fangs. I see this image a lot, believe it or not!


Velcome to the party. I vant to drink your Jack Daniels.


My favorite sister Karen and her awesome husband Bud.


Karen, Eric and I mug for the camera.


And they lived happily ever after...

More picture to come! More later,

Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com