Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The nagging ends...

To all of the women in my life - including my wife, the staff at For Eyes in Algonquin, Heather, et al - please notice the change in my picture. The other one was dated, I admit. The new one was shot June 4, 2005 at my niece Angela's wedding to her beloved Fred. OK. Ya happy!?! A photo shot THIS century! Notice how the face has become fuller while the glasses smaller... I am told that makes me more stylish (the smaller glasses not the fuller face) though I still kinda miss the Harry Carey look. Holy Cow!

Now, I gotta work on the fuller face...

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fantastic!!! Wait till Becky sees this. Really Mark it's a very nice change, and you look like someone famous.....ummm, let me think. I'll get back to you on that. I'm a little bothered that no one else has figured out they can leave comments. Regards, Suzanne

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

You are just more Internet savvy than the rest, Suzanne! Thanks for the comments!

Mark

Anonymous said...

Mark,
I didn't want to be the first to say it, but I did notice that your photo was just a tad old. I am glad that you changed it to the more current you!!

I love reading your comments! After reading about the tropical storm, I have renewed my vow not to travel with you because there has to be some kind of hex on you when you leave your hometown! No one has more travel stories & nightmares than you!

Love you anyway!! Karen

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com