Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Blame Game CAN Begin...

After weeks of dodging post-Katrina accountability by labeling any effort to question the federal government's response as "the blame game," the White House has apparently changed tactics...

"My biggest mistake was not recognizing, by Saturday (before the storm made landfall), that Louisiana was dysfunctional," Former FEMA chief Michael Brown told a Congressional panel Tuesday. "I very strongly personally regret that I was unable to persuade (Louisiana) Governor (Kathleen) Blanco and (New Orleans) Mayor (Ray) Nagin to sit down, get over their differences and work together. I just couldn't pull that off."

What a mope...

OK, I am done ranting about Katrina. It was a sad chapter and showed government at it's very worst. Watch this space this week for all new non-hurricane-related updates!!!!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com