Sunday, February 12, 2006

Who will be No. 2000?

Hey, all: I just noticed that the clicker on this page is nearing 2,000 hits! That's amazing! I remember how happy I was at 400!

Anyway, I am offering a small token of my appreciation for the 2000th visitor. It will be a VERY small token. Practically worthless. But very representative of how grateful I am that you stopped by to read whatever it is I might have to say.

Obviously, we're on a trust-based system here (although you Mac users can take a picture of your screen with shift-apple-3 and email that to me as proof). But if you visit and find you are lucky No. 2000, then email me at marksweetwood@aol.com and include your name, address and favorite cut of diamond (hint: that is just for my amusement ... you are NOT winning a diamond) and I'll have that special, small, prize out to you ASAP!

Thanks to all visitors! You are ALL winners.

More later,


Mark

3 comments:

Eric Sweetwood said...

I feel like I lost something...

Suzanne said...

OOOPS, missed it by 17. Sigh.

I hope there will be something really big for the 100,000 mark.

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

My Mom claims she won, but she has no proof... I guess I err on the side of calling her the winner!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com