Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Who is Mr. (or Ms.) 5,000?

Wow! We here at Mark's World will likely greet our 5,000th visitor today! That kinda sneaked up on me!

I have no idea why anyone would even care to stop by 18 months after this noble experiment in online mischief commenced but I am happy that at least 10 people have made 500 visits. My pledge to all 10 of you - and one of you is probably me - that the next 18 months will feature, uhm, more of the same...

We have some cool augmentations coming up in future weeks (post -Super Bowl!) so stick around and tell your friends! As always, thanks for hanging out a bit in Mark's World!

More later,


Mark

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

More of the same....
More of the same....
More of the same....

Yeah, that's what the fans want.

Like the old Chicago adage - vote and vote often, I'll have to visit here several times today in order to increase my chances of being the 5,000th visitor. Why? Because I know that the title will include some swell prize - such as a Mark's World tee shirt perhaps? ....or a Mark's World bobble head doll?

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on approaching a landmark in the publication of "Mark's World".

I'll have to follow the old Chicago adage about voting and voting often. I'll have to visit here several times today to increase my chances of being Ms. 5000. I'm certain the title comes with a swell prize - a Mark's World tee shirt perhaps, or a Mark's World bobble head doll?

Congratulations!

Since I lost the link awhile back I've not got my work cut out for me as far as catching up on my reading.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com