Monday, January 01, 2007

Grrrrrrr......

I have some exclusive footage of Rex Grossman from last night's post-game buffet:



OK, the loss is partially my fault. Well, actually partially Mary's fault. All season-long, I have worn the same blue jersey for each Bears game. It's the official Urlacher jersey given to me by former comrades for Christmas in 2004. Sunday night, I wore the new orange jersey Mary gave me for Christmas.

OMIGOD!

The orange jersey has been retired. Now, if we can do something about Rex...

We ushered in the new year with some good champagne - Piper Sonoma Brut - and then some funny movies to dull the murderous rage inspired by watching those filthy, cheating cheeseheads (Hey, No. 65: How did you get away with holding on EVERY freakin' play?) defile Soldier Field as John Madden pined away about that dopey quarterback like a school girl with a crush.

The movies we enjoyed into the wee hours: "Young Frankenstein" and "My Cousin Vinny."

Great comedy, there. The Bears? Not so funny...

But, all is not lost: We're going to spend the holiday on the beach. And there's not another painful game for two weeks.

Kyle Orton: Shave that beard and get ready for your close-up...

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com