Sunday, December 31, 2006

Does It Get Any Better?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New Year's Eve with the Chicago Bears whuppin' the cheeseheads on the HD and me in my new orange Urlacher jersey downing steak and champagne with my wife at my side...

Does it get any better? I say "No!"

Even if I was still in Chicago and had tickets to the game, I would STILL prefer: New Year's Eve with the Chicago Bears whuppin' the cheeseheads on the HD and me in my new orange Urlacher jersey downing steak and champagne with my wife at my side...

Cold and 39 degrees and rainy at game time? It'll be in the upper 70's here. We're heading to the beach tomorrow. Honest to God: The beach!

Is this the last game for Bert Farvererer or whatever that loser's name is? Like I care. Still, I found a poll. Over on the left! Check it out!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com