Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Lovely Way to Spend the Evening...

The future is, er, soon!

If things look a little squirrely, I spent Thursday night playing with the new optimized template and some new gadgets featured over there on the left.

It's a work in progress.

Gone is some of the stuff you learned to ignore shortly after I did. In that space is some new stuff. Some of the old stuff (like the map of the Melbourne area, the weather, etc.) was retooled for the new template provided to me, which, oddly, looks exactly like the old template, though the functionality is quite different.

So, this is progress, eh?

Somehow, all of this effort is probably just a good excuse to tidy Mark's World up. So, I'll keep tidying. And updating. Please be patient as the dust settles...

More later,


Mark

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've been ignoring Blogger's pleas to update. Being the techno-idiot that I am, I'm afraid to tinker in fear of the ghost in the machine.

Your new set-up looks quite nice. I especially like the MSNBC banner that states "No Breaking News". Now THAT would be a first. Poor Anna Nicole's death in the Seminole hotel doesn't even rate as breaking news?

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

Hey Suzanne!

Your site is a LOT more involved than mine. Good luck with that! :)

For the record, when ANS dropped dead, the MSNBC box DID flash the news! A day later, it was looking for something else, I guess. Unlike CNN, it doesn't keep referring to an event as "breaking news" for a 24-hour cycle...

Thanks for checking in!

Mark

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com