Sunday, September 02, 2007

Feel Like Kickin' My Heels Up

As you can see from the video below, I have discovered a site that could provide all of us hours of enjoyment.

The good folks at JibJab.Com have created the means for me to take ANY photo of ANYONE I want and animate it into a creative dance scene. All it requires is a picture. It could be a picture I have in my collection. It could be a picture I can google. It could be a picture I have already googled or snagged from my collecion and already animated and have spent the better part of Sunday laughing at so wildly that various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages have shot out my nose.

So who would you like to see (famous, near-famous, infamous or just a Mark's World regular). I'm taking requests...

More later,

Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com