Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yikes! Less Than 90 Away!

I woke up this morning to realize that this coming week will see the crowning of Mr./Ms./Mrs. 10,000!

The countdown is at T-minus 9,910... And counting...

Remember, the 10,000th visitor identified via an IP address by the Mark's World Web team and verified by the lucky visitor will receive the coveted Mark's World stein, which is lovingly crafted by old world artisans, plus a special gift valued at 10,000 pennies!

You can feel the excitement in the air. I mean, look at all of the exclamation points!

Good luck one and all!

More later,

Mark

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'll have to disqualify myself since I've already won a mug. A matched set in my new bar wouldn't be a bad thing though. Good luck to everyone!

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

Everyone is eligible! I want everyone to enjoy the chase! Good luck, Suzanne!

And remember, more steins are always available at Mark's World Crap-A-Rama! They make great holiday gifts!

:)

Mark

Kathy Carter said...

Is it me? Is it me?!!

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

I wish it was, but not quite... You made it into the top 75, though!

As a reminder, when you hit the page, scroll down the left-hand side to see the counter. It will let you know where you stand...

Mark

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com