Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Staff!

The staff marked my imminent departure from Hometown News with Friday night get-together at Fiesta Azteca in Melbourne. Hmmm... I don't see many plates of food on that table...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I will miss this very special team in the Brevard County office of Hometown News (even though my departure has turned many of them surly). They are, from left, Darrell, Lisa, Cubby, Tammy, Tony, Karen, Robby, Gretchen, Mary, me and Kaitlin.

Cubby? No, I meant Matt. The photo was taken by Jen Tyler, a former staffer who made her way to Ron Jon Surf Shop on the beach. Jenet is missing. My boss Tammy and her beau Randy had escaped by the time the cameras were loosed on the crowd.

More later,

Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com