Thursday, July 31, 2008

Green Bay Still Sucks

Hey, the Mahoning Valley Thunder may have lost to the cheatin' arena cheeseheads (aka the Green Bay Blizzards) 61-13, but a good time booing was had by all.

Well, me anyway. And I got our section to harass Green Bay at every turn, so that was fun. We had great seats in the second row in good ol' Section 205. That allowed me to shoot close up like this on my trusty LG phone:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A RARE PHOTO: GREEN BAY IS NOT SCORING!

We were so close, that sometimes, our view was obscured.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I THINK WE JUST MISSED A TD!

After the game, a surprise treat: We got to go onto the field (kinda spongy) and hang around for a memorabilia auction. I could not help myself...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
IF YOU GUESSED I NOW OWN THE NO. 54 JERSEY, YOU KNOW ME PRETTY WELL...

The Thunder was kind enough to work on tracking down good ol' No. 54 Mike Lane to get him to give the jersey his autograph. After a 61-13 beatdown, Mike didn't hang around and I understand.

Next up on our Summer of Ohio Sports Tour '08: Induction ceremonies at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton on Saturday. BUTKUS AND SAYERS ARE GOING TO BE THERE!

I'll bring along my trusty computer, digital camera, phone, Flip video, etc.

Did I mention: BUTKUS AND SAYERS ARE GOING TO BE THERE!

More later,

Mark

2 comments:

Ryun Patterson said...

The Blizzard will freeze you!!! What can Thundar do? Give you the ability to calculate how close a lightning strike is? Useless!

Suzanne said...

BUTKUS....BUTKUS.....BUTKUS....WOO HOO.

Sayers too.

Hey, I met Walter Payton's son at the Kane County Fair. He was raising money for the Payton foundation.

- Suzanne

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com