Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Extra! Extra! Bathroom Renovated!

Mary is almost done with the second bathroom renovation project here at our awesome new Boardman home.

When we first saw the house, it was hard not to be captivated by the basement bathroom. For one, it was a full bathroom and three full bathrooms seemed a bit much (although cool) for two people. Secondly, the wallpaper featured a newspaper motif. Now, even to two old newspaper fiends, this struck us as a bit over-the-top and shortly after we redid the master bathroom, Mary vowed to overhaul the basement bathroom

So, this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OLD LOOK

Was replaced by this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NEW LOOK

Mary redid everything from the walls to the ceiling to the floor. I was the chief financier and pounded in floor molding and did the electrical work (Mary even did the plumbing). She did an amazing job!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OLD VANITY AND SINK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NEW LIGHT AND SINK

I am so proud of her I even captured her plumbing:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
MARY THE PLUMBER!

Now, I shot the sink area before we added the mirror so that you'd be able to see something other than me taking pictures of a new bathroom. The next project: The Orbit Room!

More later,

Mark

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great job. I can't believe they had newspaper wallpaper on the walls. Mary did a great job. I think she's got a new career on the horizon - - flipping homes!!

- Suzanne

P.S. I admire your job as financier.

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

I also was the muscle for the toilet removal and replacement...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com