Friday, March 05, 2010

My TV Moment


I'M MARK SWEETWOOD AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

Last week I shared a picture taken by the talented Bill Lewis as I was getting ready in the newsroom to be shot for a new commercial for The Vindicator. Well the commercial is done and I actually saw it last night in HD while watching Pam give birth on "The Office!"

Yikes!

In case you interested, here is what it looks like:



The ad is part of a series touting our new press and new look. We received BIG props from the readers this week. But, it was a long week and I have to be up early Saturday to join genius columnist Bertram de Souza on his radio show for a couple of hours so I am heading to bed early...

In theory...

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com