Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wrestlemania Moments!

It's Wrestlemania time and I did not pay for tonight's PPV. A co-worker is texting me the results and I'm not missing much. It did remind me of one of my favorite pictures:


CHYNA, MARK AND TRIPLE H

That picture was taken right before Wrestlemania 13 which took place in 1997 at what-was the Rosemont Horizon (now the Allstate Arena) about 45 minutes from Crystal Lake. The WWF (now the WWE) sent Hunter Hearst Helmsley (now Triple H) and Chyna (now Chynna Doll) over to work the Northwest Herald (now nwherald.com) booth during the Greater Crystal Lake Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry For All (now Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce) Expo. I think Scott Dalzell (now a teacher) snapped this pic.

As you can see, eyeglasses were bigger in the 20th century. And Trip really has let himself go. After this picture was taken, Chyna had her way with me which is a lot less pleasant than it sounds...

More later,

Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com