Sunday, August 19, 2007

Best. Flanders. Ever.

Turns out, when I missed The Simpsons' 400th episode last May, I missed one of Ned Flanders all time best rants against the media!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us© Twentieth Century Fox

After newsman Kent Brockman accidently uttered some naughty language on the air, Ned is seen reviewing tapes in order to exhort fellow "online Christian soldiers" to seek a swift rebuke. Then his kids enter the room.

Rod: Daddy, what are you doing?
Ned Flanders: Imploring people I never met to pressure government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody even saw, that's what I'm doing!
Todd: Daddy, I think we need a new mommy.
Ned: One problem at a time!

Mmmmmmmmm.... That was some good parody!

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, saw that one again tonight myself. It was really spot-on. Did you notice the videos that made the cut as "acceptable?"



Hope you guys had a great reprieve- this week will get you back to chaos, in case you were worried about that...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com