Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Real Sleeper!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The new kitty Sammy is enjoying more freedom every day and running himself – and everyone else (especially Mary) – ragged as he gets to know his new home better. Tonight he fell asleep in a basket next to my chair where I keep magazines, cords for my computer and, for a reason I can't explain, a roll of paper towels...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Clyde is really enjoying the new addition to our family (this might be the best toy we ever got him). Louie is hissing less loudly... Well, at least he's trying and his hissing is really reserved just for those moments when Sammy hides beneath/behind/around the corner from his prey (any of the other four of us) and then pounces quickly before running away with a hysterical sideways bounce/hop. I'll get some video.

Right now, I have to stop and explain to Clyde for the 1,000,000th time that he is no longer a kitty and much bigger than Sammy....

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com