Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Now, THAT'S a Catch!

In case you missed Marty Booker's incredible catch from the Bears beat-down on the Detroit Lions Sunday, check this out:



We had a great time at Jillian's Sunday and capped the day off with some bowling! I haven't thrown a bowling ball for about 15-20 years (which my back and hips reminded me Monday morning). We really love this place! It's great place to watch the Bears ($2 for 23-ounce Buds and $3.99 for eight wings) and the staff is great.

On the homefront, the tree removal team showed up Tuesday to remove 11 trees. We spent last night stacking potential firewood (which my back and hips reminded me this morning) and it looks pretty bare out there but we are hopeful that the remaining trees (still about 20 overall on our property) will flourish.

I am just glad that the trees were taken out before the fall leaf bonanza!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com