Monday, November 24, 2008

Go Yearbook Yourself!

Ah, yearbooks...

Those handy reference guides to our most awkward eras.

Someplace in my vast collection of useless stuff, I have all of my old high school, yearbooks. Since the senior one is 30 years old, I don't see any reason to drag it out and get all depressed about wasted youth.

And hair. My long, lost, beautiful hair...

Sigh...

However, one funny Web site is allowing you to take any current picture of yourself or a friend (or enemy) and transform that picture into a very realistic (not to mention scary) yearbook photo from different eras.

Check it out:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ME IN THE 1950'S

I think I would have fit in with Wally and the Beaver.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ME IN 1976

I was a sophomore in high school in 1976 and I think my hair was a lot like this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ME IN 1978

This was the year I graduated. My hair was not anything like this. It was more like Peter Brady's.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ME IN THE 1990'S

Skip and I were totally yuppies, for sure.

You can find the Web site here:

Yearbook Yourself

Have some fun!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com