Tuesday, November 04, 2008

VOTE!!!

Finally: Election Day!

I am going in to work at about noon and I told Mary that I had no idea when on Wednesday morning I'd be home. The Vindicator has an ambitious game plan for print and Web featuring a couple of late press runs and video stand ups in the newsroom on top of the typical election fare. If you want to know how Ohio is going, check out:

WWW.VINDY.COM

Meanwhile, I do have some early election results for the great state of Ohio:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As you can see, it is too early to call...

Mary and I voted a couple of weeks ago. After hearing there could be problems for new voters in Ohio, we decided it was best to vote early. I'd rather try and resolve any issues 10-days out then on Election Day. As it turns out, it was a breeze.

So, regardless of how you vote today, just get out there and demonstrate that democracy works and vote!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com