Friday, November 28, 2008

How I Spent The Day After Thanksgiving

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With the help of mother-in-law Grace, we transformed our mod house into a cool yule abode.

This year's decorating lessons: I learned how to use a masonry drill bit, how not to buy a wreath at Lowes and how not to throw a fit in Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts because no one thought to put the bows near the wreaths that you were forced to buy because the Lowes wreath was stupid.

Instead of making you imagine how the house will look during a fierce Ohio snow storm, I have taken the liberty to augment the photo below:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More later,

Mark

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

It looks really great Mark. You've done a good job. I trust it did not result in any broken bones.

- Suzanne

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

Nah, nothing was broken. Well, my patience snapped when I tried to put together the stupid Lowes wreath...

Here it is: http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=195631-51600-LWP60162&lpage=none

Tip: Avoid any wreath that requires six screws to assemble...

Mark

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com