Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mark's World Has A New Logo

Tell me what you think!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

:)

That's my twist on a famous, old remark about Frank Sinatra credited to Dean Martin: "It's Frank's world. We just live in it."

I made that with a program called "Comic Life" that came with Mary's new computer. It's a fun program that has a lot of potential for mischief. I also took some time this weekend to work on the items in the left rail. My pledge is to review everything every two weeks. Some items are gone; others have been added. I fixed the broken links to the Comedy Central shows, in response to e-mail requests.

I am busy working on some fun, new additions so stay tuned! As always, thank you for checking out "Mark's World!"

More later,

Mark

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It's very cool. You and Mary have all the toys!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com