Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tre Internationale

In case you were wondering...

I've noticed when I update my blog, I often get vistors from other countries, normally fellow bloggers who hit the "Latest Updates" button that the Blogger/Blogspot/Google overlords provide. Today, I noticed vistors from France and China spending time on my blog so I added two greetings. For you unable to read either French or Chinese (or too lazy to google translators) here is what I wrote:

French:

Hello, My French friends! Your country reeks of cheese! You are not very brave! But, you are great lovers!
Mark

Chinese:

Hello, my Chinese friends! I love General Tso's Chicken! Your country is very good at making Dollar Store items! Our regime is more war-like than your regime, but we are richer.
Mark

Mark's World: Making new friends one country at a time.

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hey did you say Nigel is here??? Woo Hoo!

Anyway, I've been getting foreign traffic for awhile. The problem is that when I check the stats the foreigners from the mideast, Malasia and the former Soviet Republic are finding my site, "The Farmers Wife" by searching Google using words like "wild wife", "partying farm wife"....well, you get the idea. And the thing is that I have NEVER had anyone from the U.S. or Europe search using those terms. There's some naughty boys in the mideast.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com