Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tough to Find The Words

My beautiful niece/goddaughter Angela and her wonderful husband Fred gave birth to their first son, Fredrik Hunter Nimke, weeks after we moved to Florida on Dec. 12, 2006. He was by all accounts a joyous baby and the light of so many lives, including his grandparents, my sister, Karen, and my brother-in-law, Bud. My parents made the trek to welcome their first great-grandson into the world in January.

Hunter died suddenly Wednesday, May 16. The resulting shock has been devastating. The family has crafted a beautiful obituary in The Times of Ottawa, Ill.

Fredrik "Hunter" Nimke 2006-2007

I was privileged to be in the presence of some very brave, special, inspiring people for the past several days.

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com