Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here She Is: Mrs. 7,000!

Prolific poster and all-around good person Suzanne Kathro notched the Mrs. 7,000 title at approximately 8:48 (7:48 CST) p.m. Monday. She edged out my Mom who was Mrs. 6,999.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Close, Mom, but no cigar, I mean, stein. However, Mom, you do retain my enduring love, so you've got that going for you.

Suzanne worked in the classified department during my time at the Kane County Chronicle. She is an award-winning blogger and her main Web site, "The Farmer's Wife," is truly a work of art. Check it out here:

The Farmer's Wife

Suzanne has already been informed that her duties as Mrs. 7,000 include submitting a digital photo featuring herself and the fabled Mark's World stein that will soon be on its way to her home.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and running up the counter!

More later,


Mark

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow! This is fantastic. I feel like Darrin McGavin in "A Christmas Story"....I've won a major award! Please tell me it will arrive in a box marked "Fragile".

Honestly Mark I'm honored to be Mrs. 7,000 (sorry Mark's mom).

JCooonen said...

Mark, How soon do you suspect 8,000 will come around? I need a new stein. -John Coonen, Guy who helped on Sweetwood Mansion

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com