Friday, July 27, 2007

Pictures From the Dalzells

Scott has sent us some pictures from their Florida trip featuring our fun at Old Town. Up first, Scott is giving me tips on how to properly make an image. I am giving him tips on how to properly drink those 2-for-1 beers at the Sun On The Beach Bar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Next, Scott's picture of my, uhm, legs may have been a result of too many of those 2-for-1 beers at SUN On The Beach Bar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But, seriously folks, I believe that is Ruthann's documentation of how I dominated the Wheel-of-Fortune game at the Happy Days arcade. Hordes of children surrounded me in awe as I won THOUSANDS of points with my superior ability to slide quarters through a chute.

YOINK! In the next photo, I am snatching away a few paltry tickets from some of the children who had gathered to witness my domination of the game. They were too awed to fight back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Actually, I have no idea what this picture shows or who these kids are...

Honey!? We didn't have any blond kids last weekend, did we?

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

sdazzle said...

In the last photo you failed to see the "gay" spiderman reaching for the tickets before you overtook the walkway and was scolded by the arcade boy. He said something about us clogging up the area.
I do believe the children were groupies in awe of the "awesomeness" of the never ending stream of tickets you had coming out of the Wheel game. Ruthann wanted to make clear she wasn't shooting your legs, but documenting, and I use that term loosely, the massive amounts of tickets you had accumulated.
I believe the beer impaired her judgment and she really had no idea of what she was photographing.
It was unfortunate nobody documented my actual domination on the water game vs. the winnings I had accumulated.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com