Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh, yeah, about Bradley...

A few emailers have wondered when I was going to get around to posting something about the end of Bradley University's NCAA tourney run...

OK, I was in denial for a few days. That said, it is clear that the referees cheated them.

However, the fine Bradley Braves did as well as Duke and who would have called THAT? And you have to admit, it turns out my mocking of school librarians who picked George Mason was kinda prescient... That would seem to be the beginning and the end of my college hoops clairvoyance, however.

Now I can go back to ignoring college basketball for another 11 months. Still, I am proud of those Bradley Braves!

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Eric Sweetwood said...

Congrats to the Braves (Gosh, their name and symbolic reference is soooo incorrect--teaching the children that Indians are cruel). I'll take my public College/University's symbol (that new look Pissed off Reggie the Redbird) over your GOP'd, Bush-loving, Fox-approved, O'Reilly-
liken Brave any day. (Notice, no animosity from the War on '74 losers).

I will bet you $50.00 a game next year that the Redbirds will take it to Bradley (I figure I have a chance at breaking even.) And you know I cannot partake in beer--so no booze is talking here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com