Sunday, October 07, 2007

IRON MAN!

My good, older friend Brad recently share this with me: The trailer for the May, 2008 "Iron Man" movie! Check it out:

Iron Man

I cannot believe we have to wait that long. Old Man Keefauver, as I affectionately call everyone over the age of 50 (unless they are a woman and then it would be "Old Woman ..."), is just as excited as I am about the next Marvel film which will clearly out-gross the next "Batman" movie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There it is: I'm on the record. I invite Eric and Brad to bet (and lose) as they did in 2005 with "The Fantastic Four" vs. "Batman."

In any case, if that few minutes is any real clue, Robert Downey Jr. seems perfectly cast as Tony Stark: The rich, arrogant technology genius.

Just seven more months until the premiere...

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com