Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Masked Intentions

OK, let's face it: You've known Halloween was coming for at least a year.

It was right there, on the calendar. In fact, it is there EVERY Oct. 31, just like Greg Rivara's birthday.

Still, you delayed and dawdled. Now it's time to get ready for work and you're likely to be the one schmuck, again, who didn't get into the, uhm, spirit of things.

And "going as myself" is just lame.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Fear not, my slacker trick 'r treater. All you need is about 10 minutes, Mark's World and a decent color printer. Choose from these selections:

Cheapie Creepy

Star Wars Masks

Mask Gallery

For the suddenly ambitious who also have time to watch a short video:

The Spinning Head

Happy Halloween!

More later,


Mark

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I expect you to check back in this evening with photos of your costume because everyone knows you're the KING OF HALLOWEEN. Woe to the person who doesn't get into the spirit.

I remember the year you "fired" Becky, Kim and I in the boardroom. It was great theater.

Who can forget the year the entire advertising department dressed up as Tricia?

Happy Birthday Greg.

Mark M. Sweetwood said...

I have to admit that my costume was less inspired than in the past (remember "ELVIS?"). I did, however, fulfill the managerial trilogy as Michael Scott from TV's "The Office." Last year, I was Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons" and you already referenced my stint as Donald Trump from "The Apprentice." My role, however, did allow me the leeway to repeat "That's what she said..." at the most inappropriate (or is that "least appropriate?") times. It is difficult when Halloween falls in the middle of a busy production cycle. And the early Thanksgiving means we're already working on holiday gift guides! Halloween? Already a distant memory...

Mark

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com