Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary and I were the guests of my Aunt Judy and my Grandma Kuglich for Thanksgiving. Aunt Judy cooked up quite a spread that featured this picture-perfect, 12-pound bird:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here, my aunt is posing with her delectable turkey. The menu also included all the traditional fixings: stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberries and rolls as well as pumpkin pie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Mom and Dad were there as well. Here's Mom with Grandma who is 92 years old. Grandma is fond of saying "I get around but I'm slow!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Everyone ate so much, we were all getting around slowly!

I hope your day was as enjoyable! I am all ready for "Black Friday!"

Thanks again, Aunt Judy!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com