Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wow! I Can HEAR the Counter Spinning!

On Friday Nov. 9 – LAST Friday – Mark's World had more visits and page views than we had for the entire month of November 2006!

Aye Caraumba! At this pace, we'll crown our Mr./Ms./Mrs. 10,000 well before Christmas! I better get my elves working on the special prize worth, as I suggested earlier, at least 10,000 pennies! And, in response to the many inquiries, yes, I will also throw in a deluxe Mark's World stein.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more This is probably a good time to remind you that with Christmas just around the corner, perhaps you might check out Mark's World Crap-A-Rama for your many holiday gift-giving needs! I finally got to check out one of those fine, hand-crafted, old-world quality Mark's World steins when I visited my brother in Illinois and I was amazed at the craftsmanship the fine folks at the Crap-A-Rama put into each an every stein.

The stein would look great poking out of the hole of your TV screen the next time Rex Grossman comes in and immediately fumbles on his first snap from center (or sitting in a cherished shelf in your dining room cabinet).

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Eric Sweetwood said...

Being Mr. 9,000; I must admit that I encourage others to particpate for the Mark's Blog for the stellar Beer Stein. It has a prominant place in my Pub Room (how could it not?) and has the most care placed upon it; having never (except for the picture for Mark's blog) been "soiled" with my dark liquids of ambrosia. Good luck Mr.,Mrs. or Ms. 10,000.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com