Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Color is Your Browser?

Among the many statistics that I can view each day about the traffic at Mark's World is a pie chart that demonstrates the various browsers that folks use to navigate here. Check it out:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We're en route to another record-setting month here (more than quadrupling November 2006's traffic) and I was stunned to discover yesterday that only 18 percent of visitors utilize the same browser as me: Safari 2.0. Of the remaining 82 percent, most people use something called "Internet Explorer" which I barely remember from the 1990s. Also a wonder to me are those people using Internet Explorer 7.0. I believe Internet Explorer stopped releasing Mac versions at 5.0. Have you not seen all of the cool Mac vs. PC commercials?

Hi, I'm a Mac.

And what the heck is Konqueror 3.0? Does that come with a Dell?

Anyway, it's fascinating to see how people get to Mark's World. I will continue to work hard to make sure everyone comes back!

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Ryun Patterson said...

I use Camino for my Mac--you should switch! Camino is awesome and quick!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com