Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mrs. 6,000?

Well, well, well...

I said the 6,000 visitor was likely someone employed by a school, who visited at 7:32 a.m. CST last Monday and utilized the Illinois Century Network. My problem? I know far too many people who fit that description.

But I figured that someone would come forward once they saw Mr. 5,000 and his awesome stein. That person apparently has. My sister, elementary school librarian Karen Roth, FINALLY returned to this site and after she checked with her school's IT person, it would appear that she is Mrs. 6,000. Now, of course, she wants her prize.

Ahem. The trick is, the prize is for LOYAL visitors. I stated that quite clearly. What do am I supposed to do for some person who shows up every 10 days or so ... and makes us all wait? Plus, we have the whole mess over at Mark's World Crap-A-Rama.

Hmmm... OK: I have a very special prize for you, Karen. VERY special. One of a kind. Stay tuned!

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

kroth said...

Dear Mark,
I could not return to your site sooner because our computer at home went to the old, outdated-computer-graveyard plus I was on spring break & not at school for 10 days. Ah, the pleasures of working in a school!
Our new computer for home has arrived & I am hoping to get it up & running very soon! (I may be calling you with questions!)
It really is not necessary to give me a prize - just reading your words of wisdom whenever I can, is gift enough!! :)
Karen

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com