Sunday, May 14, 2006

Blogging about my blog...

I received a nice email today which alerted me that an earlier missive here - "Don't Hate Me Because I Don't Care if You are Pretty" - received some discussion over at VisualEditors.com. It was posted there by one of the top newspaper minds of this era, Alan Jacobson from BrassTacksDesign.com.

Actually, you might recall, it was a great column by Alan entitled "If newspaper markets are so different, who do newspapers look so much alike?" which prompted my blog. If you haven't been to Alan's site to read that article or to check out the Bakersfield, Calif. project, then you need to get there right freakin' now!

Anyway, here's what they had to say about my windy diatribe:

VisualEditors.Com

More later!


Mark

P.S. It appears as if the new look works best with "Firefox" or "Safari" browsers. If this is working right, you ought to see a sea-side home overlooking the ocean in the far left corner. Please report any conflicts! In addition to a Google search and a better counter, I've added news updates which are superior to the old ones (and still free!)and a HTML-version of the game "Othello" for your entertainment.

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com