Saturday, May 13, 2006

The New Look...

In response to all of the complaints about my boring, static, un-updated blog, I'm re-tooling Mark's World with a definite Florida flair. Above, you can google Melbourne, Florida (or anything else that needs a good googling!).

I've also added an updated counter (which took QUITE a spin yesterday!). Look for more augmentations in the days and weeks ahead! I have a great weather feature on its way...

Thanks for all of the kind notes over the past 24 hours. The announcements on my new job went out in three email waves in addition to here. It will likely take me a day or two to get back to all of you!

More later,


Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com