Friday, May 19, 2006

The great 'War' debate...

When Neil Young's "Living With War" debuted a couple of weeks ago, I promised it would be met with great debate. I then posted some reviews.

Well, Neil's own website has taken those ideas to the next logical step with a new website: "Living With War - The Great Debate." On this website, all the reviews are printed with the "pro's" on one side and the "con's" on the other. It really is exhaustive and great fun to read. In fact, you can still access the album from my site (if you scroll down) and then you can listen while you read the reviews.

To access "Living With War - The Great Debate" go here:

The Great Debate

I know some believe I am over-hyping the album, but I think it is a fascinating discussion and, frankly, I am an unabashed Neil Young fan.

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com