Sunday, May 28, 2006

Scary picture!

Yikes!

Our good friend and former colleague Suzanne Kathro snapped a picture of me and Mary Friday night at a gathering of friends at Buffalo Wild Wings in Algonquin.

Check it out here:

Yikes!

Mary looks wonderful as always. Me? That ain't my best side... LOL!

Anyway we had a great time catching up with some special folks. This past week I've either had lunch and/or beers or traded emails and/or phone calls with so many great people from the old Shaw Newspapers days. Truly, I was blessed by being among the best of the best. I was very fortunate to be a part of special teams for a couple of newspapers and I cherish the good memories.

It is so good to know who your true friends really are. This whole chapter of my life has been an invaluable life lesson. Thanks, everyone!

Next week, the new adventure begins in earnest! Get ready to play "Where in the World is Mark's World?" as I head south!

More later.

Mark

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for linking to the Back Porch. Don't worry about having a bad side, I wouldn't want you to go all "vain" on us.

You certainly make a valid point about discovering something about the true nature of people/relationships.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com