Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Where in the World is Mark's World?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

To give you an idea of the trip at hand, the above map should serve as a handy guide. Click on it to make it even bigger!

After a heartfelt farewell to the cats and Mary, I got about 10 hours of road ahead of me today. I plan to wind my way from Illinois over to Indiana and down into Kentucky and, then, Tennessee. I toyed with the idea of hanging at Graceland in Memphis, but I want to get a little further south. On Thursday it's into Georgia and then deep into Florida with at least a rest stop in Ormond Beach to see the parents.

This, by the way, is a near-identical trip that my niece Angela and her husband Fred will take a mere 48 hours later as they celebrate their first anniversary with a trip to Daytona! How bizarre is that timing?? Maybe we'll all hook up this weekend...

I have my camera phone and when I hit a wireless connection somewhere, I will post some shots of the sites along the way. Stay tuned!

More later,


Mark

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us NFLShop.com Memorabilia
NFLShop.com